Aloha and welcome! If you are interested in applying for work with Big Island Housing Foundation, please complete an employment application in .pdf format. Once you click on the link, it will open up in a new window. Select “File” then print out the application. Complete the application and submit it to us at address listed on application. Mahalo for downloading the application and we await your submission, Aloha!
Job Description APPLICATION
- Maintains the project’s application and waitlist in compliance with applicable program guidelines.
- Processing all applicants for eligibility which includes mailing out letters, work with applicant to gather required documents, assemble application packet and work with Principal Broker/Executive Director for approval.
- Coordinate with resident managers to schedule tenant unit viewing.
- Prepare move in packet for resident manager and schedule move in.
- Assist clients who walk in or phone in, manages incoming and outgoing mail, storage file retrieval, and other clerical tasks as needed.
- Skills and Qualifications. An Associates Degree or two years of progressively responsible employment which demonstrates office and administrative procedures and pertinent skills and background.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel is required.
- The applicant must possess a valid Hawaii State Driver’s license.
- The applicant must possess the ability to give and follow oral and written instructions.
- Salary Range: Subject to Qualifications and Experience.
Note: This position is a front-line non-supervisory position and time will be allocated to each project and activity.